1. hiking five or six miles through the woods by the water
2. eating vegetable barley soup when my stomach growls
3. learning that the basic human problems are just that—basic and human
4. reading and writing for a living
5. teaching but not grading
6. drinking Mountain Dew still keeps me awake
7. sleeping in past 7AM
8. riding my bike faster than the bus
9. averting my eyes when discussions are uncomfortable
10. wishing the one language I took was French
DisclaimerThe ideas you find here are solely mine, but I have made every attempt to give credit to any sources I may have used. You should not associate the opinions or ideas written in this blog with my employer, colleagues, or peers. Nothing that you read here is meant in any way to represent anyone else's opinions or ideas, nor is it meant to cause injury to anyone else.
You lookin’ for somethin’?