- people are inherently good.
- in smelling flowers.
- in watching butterflies.
- that if everyone rode a motorcycle, we would be a much more peaceful planet.
- in God.
- tattoos make skin beautiful.
- in sleeping for at least 9 hours each night.
- that tragedies happen for a reason.
- that we should share what we have with people who don’t have as much.
- in feeding homeless people.
- people live the best in community.
- in running.
- reading helps us to understand each other on a deeper level.
- what we eat matters.
- that beer is good.
- everyone should get paid the same amount.
- there should be no racism.
- that gay people should be allowed to marry.
- we should think for ourselves.
- people should say please and thank you.
- we should revere our elders.
- we should train our children up in a calm, guiding manner.
- in grace.
- people should listen when other people talk.
- people should answer the question, “How are you?” with an honest answer.
- you should be able to make change out of the offering plate at church.
- vanilla malts with frosted flakes and mini marshmallows are next to heaven in loveliness.
- I could eat pizza for every meal.
- swine flu is a government scare tactic to keep us paranoid.
- people should be able to dress comfortably for all occasions.
- clothing designers should learn that not all fat women are busty.
- we should spend time discussing ideas and not people.
- each year people should have to donate their most prized possession to a homeless shelter, domestic violence shelter, or children’s home.
- most ill-feelings can be cured by walking in the woods.
- squirrels really are out to get us.
- when people swim they release their stress into the water with each stroke.
- hormones kill brain cells.
- most good music was made in the late 60s, early 70s.
- diamonds are not a girls best friend.
- we should still talk about AIDS and other STDs in health class, and talk about ways other than abstinence to prevent them.
- every child deserves a happy childhood, but does not need to be spoiled to accomplish that childhood.
- in equal rights for all people.
- we throw away too much. We should be more frugal.
- Chuck Taylors and Five Fingers are the world’s most perfect shoes.
- in gleaning out of dumpsters.
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
DisclaimerThe ideas you find here are solely mine, but I have made every attempt to give credit to any sources I may have used. You should not associate the opinions or ideas written in this blog with my employer, colleagues, or peers. Nothing that you read here is meant in any way to represent anyone else's opinions or ideas, nor is it meant to cause injury to anyone else.
You lookin’ for somethin’?
Tagsabstinence alcohol Art Barefoot Running Beauty Beer Bible bike Biking Body of Christ Buddhism Chicago Christ Christian Christianity Church Cider Clean Eating Common Prayer compassion Cooking Cycling Diet Diner Easter Eating Education Exercise Fat Fitness Food glbt Goals Grace Hard Cider Health Ironman Jesus Job Joy Lent Light of the World Literature Liturgy Love meditation Mental Health Minnesota Nature Paleo Peace Photos Play Prayer Primal reading Recipe religion run Running School Spirituality swim Swimming Teaching Trail Running Triathlon Vegan Vegetarian Walking Weight Loss Wellness Whole 30 Work Writing
CompartmentsArt Beer Biking Buddhism Christianity Christmas Cider CNF Coffee Cooking CW Cycling Dissertation Education Ethics Family Fat Feminism Fitness Food Goals Grace Health Joy Just for Fun Just Random Stuff Lent Literature Meditation Mental Health Paleo/Primal Personal Play Politics Queer Reading Relationships Religion Running School Spirituality Swimming Teaching Triathlon Vegetarian or Vegan Walking Wellness Winter Weather Work Writing